- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
Cedarwood Essential Oil And Its Amazing Properties Infographic
Extracted from wood by steam distillation, cedarwood essential oil is surprisingly beneficial for your health. It contains valuable components that can contribute to healing and preventing diseases, both external and internal.
The warm, soft and grounding scent is effective for balancing your emotions and calming the nervous system. You can diffuse it in the air whenever you have difficulty focusing or concentrating.
But cedarwood essential oil can be used for more physical purposes, as well. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory benefits, reduces irritation, relives spasms and treats acne.
Look at the infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge