- Having Panic Attacks? Here Are The Best Essential Oils That Can Help Video
- 7 Natural Drinks You Can Make For Better Sleep Infographic
- Top 7 Alkaline Foods For Warding Off Diseases Infographic
- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
Cedarwood Essential Oil And Its Amazing Properties Infographic
Extracted from wood by steam distillation, cedarwood essential oil is surprisingly beneficial for your health. It contains valuable components that can contribute to healing and preventing diseases, both external and internal.
The warm, soft and grounding scent is effective for balancing your emotions and calming the nervous system. You can diffuse it in the air whenever you have difficulty focusing or concentrating.
But cedarwood essential oil can be used for more physical purposes, as well. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory benefits, reduces irritation, relives spasms and treats acne.
Look at the infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge