- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Cedarwood Essential Oil And Its Amazing Properties Infographic
Extracted from wood by steam distillation, cedarwood essential oil is surprisingly beneficial for your health. It contains valuable components that can contribute to healing and preventing diseases, both external and internal.
The warm, soft and grounding scent is effective for balancing your emotions and calming the nervous system. You can diffuse it in the air whenever you have difficulty focusing or concentrating.
But cedarwood essential oil can be used for more physical purposes, as well. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory benefits, reduces irritation, relives spasms and treats acne.
Look at the infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge