- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
- Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
Cedarwood Essential Oil And Its Amazing Properties Infographic
Extracted from wood by steam distillation, cedarwood essential oil is surprisingly beneficial for your health. It contains valuable components that can contribute to healing and preventing diseases, both external and internal.
The warm, soft and grounding scent is effective for balancing your emotions and calming the nervous system. You can diffuse it in the air whenever you have difficulty focusing or concentrating.
But cedarwood essential oil can be used for more physical purposes, as well. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory benefits, reduces irritation, relives spasms and treats acne.
Look at the infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge