- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
- 8 Reasons We Get Bags Under Our Eyes
- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
Cedarwood Essential Oil And Its Amazing Properties Infographic
Extracted from wood by steam distillation, cedarwood essential oil is surprisingly beneficial for your health. It contains valuable components that can contribute to healing and preventing diseases, both external and internal.
The warm, soft and grounding scent is effective for balancing your emotions and calming the nervous system. You can diffuse it in the air whenever you have difficulty focusing or concentrating.
But cedarwood essential oil can be used for more physical purposes, as well. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory benefits, reduces irritation, relives spasms and treats acne.
Look at the infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge