- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Fiddleheads: All About These Funny-Looking Vegetables Video
Fiddleheads are the young furled fronds of an ostrich fern. They got their curious name because of their uncanny resemblance to a particular part of a violin.
Before the frond has opened, it’s harvested and consumed as a leafy vegetable. Its flavor is similar to asparagus, and with some impressive nutritional content to boot!
Growing in the wild, fiddleheads have long been a part of traditional nutrition in different civilizations around the world. Watch the video to find out why they may find a place in your diet as well. Don’t forget to share the video with your friends!
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.