- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Black Rice: Health Benefits Of The Lesser-Known Ancient Grain Infographic
Black rice isn’t as popular as brown or white, and that’s too bad. This ancient grain has a more impressive nutritional profile that any other known rice variety.
“Forbidden rice,” as it’s sometimes called, contains high levels of powerful antioxidants and dietary fiber. It provides anti-inflammatory effects and can prevent the development of a range of diseases, including diabetes, heart disease and even cancer. Its ability to control weight gain is another reason to add some black rice to your diet.
Here’s more information you might be interested to know!
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.