- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
- 8 Reasons We Get Bags Under Our Eyes
- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
Top 15 Anti-Inflammatory Foods And Their Benefits Infographic
Inflammation is a necessary mechanism of the immune system. It makes sure that body is able to heal itself. However, sometimes this process gets out of control and causes serious health problems.
This can cause rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory diseases. Moreover, it’s also been linked to the development of heart disease, obesity and cancer.
Foods rich in refined sugar and saturated fat are known to boost inflammation by stimulating overactivity of the immune system. However, there are also anti-inflammatory foods that help to curb this process. The infographic below talks about them in detail. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge