- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
Know Your Sugars: Glucose VS Fructose Video
Whenever we talk about poor nutrition, we invariably come to the question of sugar consumption. That’s for a good reason. After all, sugar is one of the main contributors to the development of many diseases, including obesity and diabetes.
However, not all sugar is inherently bad. It’s important to distinguish between two different kinds — glucose and fructose. The video featured below will help you clear up any confusion. You’ll learn about the difference between them, as well as their effects on your body. Take a look!