- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
- 8 Reasons We Get Bags Under Our Eyes
- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
Know Your Sugars: Glucose VS Fructose Video
Whenever we talk about poor nutrition, we invariably come to the question of sugar consumption. That’s for a good reason. After all, sugar is one of the main contributors to the development of many diseases, including obesity and diabetes.
However, not all sugar is inherently bad. It’s important to distinguish between two different kinds — glucose and fructose. The video featured below will help you clear up any confusion. You’ll learn about the difference between them, as well as their effects on your body. Take a look!