- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
- Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
Know Your Sugars: Glucose VS Fructose Video
Whenever we talk about poor nutrition, we invariably come to the question of sugar consumption. That’s for a good reason. After all, sugar is one of the main contributors to the development of many diseases, including obesity and diabetes.
However, not all sugar is inherently bad. It’s important to distinguish between two different kinds — glucose and fructose. The video featured below will help you clear up any confusion. You’ll learn about the difference between them, as well as their effects on your body. Take a look!