- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Know Your Sugars: Glucose VS Fructose Video
Whenever we talk about poor nutrition, we invariably come to the question of sugar consumption. That’s for a good reason. After all, sugar is one of the main contributors to the development of many diseases, including obesity and diabetes.
However, not all sugar is inherently bad. It’s important to distinguish between two different kinds — glucose and fructose. The video featured below will help you clear up any confusion. You’ll learn about the difference between them, as well as their effects on your body. Take a look!