- Colors And Their Influence On Your Mind Infographic
- 10 Ways To Improve Productivity And Feel Good Doing It!
- Excellent Reasons To Eat More Olives Video
- Nut, Seed, And Flower Cooking Oils: Which One To Choose? Infographic
- The Surprising Truth About Common Health Myths Infographic
- Interesting Facts And Numbers About Vegetarian Diets Infographic
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
Celery And Its Impressive Health-Improving Qualities Infographic
A member of the Apiaceae plant family, celery is a great source of essential nutrients. To start with, it’s packed with health-improving enzymes and antioxidants, as well as vitamins C, K, B6, potassium, and folate.
Celery also contains high levels of dietary fiber, which promotes healthy weight loss and aids digestion. In addition to that, celery is very hydrating, thanks to its high percentage of water and electrolytes.
Known as an effective cardiovascular remedy, celery is used for treating hypertension and other heart-related health problems.
Look at this infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge