- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Celery And Its Impressive Health-Improving Qualities Infographic
A member of the Apiaceae plant family, celery is a great source of essential nutrients. To start with, it’s packed with health-improving enzymes and antioxidants, as well as vitamins C, K, B6, potassium, and folate.
Celery also contains high levels of dietary fiber, which promotes healthy weight loss and aids digestion. In addition to that, celery is very hydrating, thanks to its high percentage of water and electrolytes.
Known as an effective cardiovascular remedy, celery is used for treating hypertension and other heart-related health problems.
Look at this infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge