- 10 Recipes for Natural Face Masks for Dry Skin
- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
Celery And Its Impressive Health-Improving Qualities Infographic
A member of the Apiaceae plant family, celery is a great source of essential nutrients. To start with, it’s packed with health-improving enzymes and antioxidants, as well as vitamins C, K, B6, potassium, and folate.
Celery also contains high levels of dietary fiber, which promotes healthy weight loss and aids digestion. In addition to that, celery is very hydrating, thanks to its high percentage of water and electrolytes.
Known as an effective cardiovascular remedy, celery is used for treating hypertension and other heart-related health problems.
Look at this infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge