- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
- Natural Single Ingredient Skin Care Products You Need To Have In Your Bathroom Video
- 6 Amazing Ways To Reuse Tea Bags Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Dairy Free Summer Desserts – 5 Easy Sorbet Recipes Video
Celery And Its Impressive Health-Improving Qualities Infographic
A member of the Apiaceae plant family, celery is a great source of essential nutrients. To start with, it’s packed with health-improving enzymes and antioxidants, as well as vitamins C, K, B6, potassium, and folate.
Celery also contains high levels of dietary fiber, which promotes healthy weight loss and aids digestion. In addition to that, celery is very hydrating, thanks to its high percentage of water and electrolytes.
Known as an effective cardiovascular remedy, celery is used for treating hypertension and other heart-related health problems.
Look at this infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge