- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Cheat Day: Is It Safe For Your Diet? Video
If you’ve had any experience with diets, you probably know what cheat day is. It is the time when you allow yourself to indulge into foods that you normally exclude from your diet. An average cheat day often includes all kinds of comfort foods and sugary treats like ice cream, cupcakes, and more.
However, how does the so-called cheat day affect your health and diet? Is it really safe to indulge into unhealthy foods on a regular basis and still lose weight? Watch the video featured below to learn more information about the planned nutritional splurges and the way they may be affecting your diet goals.