- Things You Never Knew About Vodka But Always Wanted To Ask!
- Excessive Sodium: How Much Is Too Much? Infographic
- How To Lose Weight? 3 Dietary And Lifestyle Solutions Video
- How To Save Money On Superfoods!
- Don’t Want Cancer? Don’t Put Your Potatoes In The Fridge
- Mix And Match Your New Favorite Healthy Snack Using This Helpful Chart Infographic
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
Cheat Day: Is It Safe For Your Diet? Video
If you’ve had any experience with diets, you probably know what cheat day is. It is the time when you allow yourself to indulge into foods that you normally exclude from your diet. An average cheat day often includes all kinds of comfort foods and sugary treats like ice cream, cupcakes, and more.
However, how does the so-called cheat day affect your health and diet? Is it really safe to indulge into unhealthy foods on a regular basis and still lose weight? Watch the video featured below to learn more information about the planned nutritional splurges and the way they may be affecting your diet goals.