- A Little Alcohol Or Non At All? What Does The Science Say? Video
- Struggling With Acne? These Are The Foods You Need To Avoid Video
- 9 Herbs You Can Grow In Water On Your Windowsill Video
- Delicious DIY Organic Chocolate Face Mask You’ll Want To Eat Video
- Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
- Weird Dehydration Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore Video
- Do Calcium Supplements Really Work For Treating Osteoporosis? Video
6 Tips On Healthier Posture While Using Cellphone And Other Gadgets Infographic
Have you heard about the term “text neck”? It is used to describe the condition that many people who spend a lot of time hunched over their electronic gadgets eventually suffer from.
Staring at your cellphone and other gadgets can be much more dangerous that you expect. Apart from putting the excessive pressure on your eyes, it’s also detrimental for your body, especially back, shoulders and neck.
Take a look at this infographic to learn how to improve your posture while you browse your phone and avoid the text neck symptom and other complications!
Click on image to enlarge