- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
6 Tips On Healthier Posture While Using Cellphone And Other Gadgets Infographic
Have you heard about the term “text neck”? It is used to describe the condition that many people who spend a lot of time hunched over their electronic gadgets eventually suffer from.
Staring at your cellphone and other gadgets can be much more dangerous that you expect. Apart from putting the excessive pressure on your eyes, it’s also detrimental for your body, especially back, shoulders and neck.
Take a look at this infographic to learn how to improve your posture while you browse your phone and avoid the text neck symptom and other complications!
Click on image to enlarge