- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Choosing The Healthiest Greens For Your Salad Infographic
At any grocery store, you can find a great variety of fresh greens. There’s so much to choose from – spinach, iceberg, romaine, to name a few. What should you buy if you want to have the healthiest salad base? Which greens have the best nutritional value?
A bowl of fresh salad is one of the best ways to make sure that you consume the daily recommended amount of greens (which is 2-3 cups). It’s a great source of nutrients, as well as various vitamins, including A, C, and K.
Find out what kind of greens is the best for your needs.
Click on image to enlarge