- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Classic Christmas Recipes To Make Ahead And Freeze Infographic
Looking for ways to start preparing your Christmas dinner ahead of time? Making your favorite holiday dishes in advance is a great way to reduce the stress and hectic tension of the big day. Luckily, it’s not only possible, but also quite easy.
The secret to successful early preparation lies in freezable dishes you can make now and simply re-heat when the time for Christmas dinner comes.
This handy infographic from the BBC Good Food team will show you how to do it the right way! Learn how to make dishes like turkey, sprouts, roast potatoes, and more!
Click on image to enlarge