- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
What Is Cross Training And Why It’s A Good Idea Infographic
Cross training, also called circuit training, is a way of mixing various kinds of exercise activities, disciplines, intensity levels and equipment. It helps to improve general results and accelerate weight loss, as well as correct muscular imbalances and reduce the risk of getting injuries. Finally, cross training allows you to avoid burnout and boredom by mixing different kinds of fitness workouts together.
Take a look at the infographic to find out more about cross training and ways to incorporate it into your exercise routine.
Did you find it helpful? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge