- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
What Is Cross Training And Why It’s A Good Idea Infographic
Cross training, also called circuit training, is a way of mixing various kinds of exercise activities, disciplines, intensity levels and equipment. It helps to improve general results and accelerate weight loss, as well as correct muscular imbalances and reduce the risk of getting injuries. Finally, cross training allows you to avoid burnout and boredom by mixing different kinds of fitness workouts together.
Take a look at the infographic to find out more about cross training and ways to incorporate it into your exercise routine.
Did you find it helpful? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge