- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What Is Cross Training And Why It’s A Good Idea Infographic
Cross training, also called circuit training, is a way of mixing various kinds of exercise activities, disciplines, intensity levels and equipment. It helps to improve general results and accelerate weight loss, as well as correct muscular imbalances and reduce the risk of getting injuries. Finally, cross training allows you to avoid burnout and boredom by mixing different kinds of fitness workouts together.
Take a look at the infographic to find out more about cross training and ways to incorporate it into your exercise routine.
Did you find it helpful? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge