- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
What Is Cross Training And Why It’s A Good Idea Infographic
Cross training, also called circuit training, is a way of mixing various kinds of exercise activities, disciplines, intensity levels and equipment. It helps to improve general results and accelerate weight loss, as well as correct muscular imbalances and reduce the risk of getting injuries. Finally, cross training allows you to avoid burnout and boredom by mixing different kinds of fitness workouts together.
Take a look at the infographic to find out more about cross training and ways to incorporate it into your exercise routine.
Did you find it helpful? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge