- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation And How To Fix It Naturally
From the instant you are born, your body is constantly circulating almost 6 liters of blood throughout your body. Think of your veins and arteries as highways that move blood around your body. Everything in your body requires blood to operate. Blood delivers hormones, nutrients, regulates the PH, and brings fresh oxygen to all your vital organs. In the same way our highways and streets require care and maintenance, your blood vessels do as well.
Poor circulation means that certain parts of your body receive insufficient amounts of blood. There are many factors that cause this: smoking, a buildup of plaque, medical conditions, pregnancy, diabetes, and being overweight are just a few of the conditions that cause poor circulation. Although this condition can occur at any age, left untreated, it can cause serious damage to your kidneys, heart, liver, and brain.
Poor circulation is a dangerous condition because it is virtually silent. It’s easily overlooked and generally found only after it has already caused damage. Read the following list of common problems of poor circulation:
- Discolored Skin – Generally affects the fingers and toes, they tend to look blue.
- Leg Ulcers
- Swelling – Swelling of the hands and feet are because the kidneys are not getting sufficient blood flow.
- Lack of Appetite
- Angina – This feels like someone is squeezing your chest.
- Numbness – Usually in the hands and feet or sometimes the legs.
- Varicose Veins
- Cold Hands
- Cold Feet
- Poor Cognitive Function
- Digestive Problems – Such as constipation
- Weakened Immune System
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Lack of Appetite
- Dark Circles Under the Eyes
- Blood Clots
- Vertigo and Dizzy Spells
- Vision Problems
- Memory Loss
- Heart Problems/Cardiovascular Disease
Continue to Page 2