- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
Dragon Fruit: The Little-Known Benefits And Simple Recipes Video
Dragon fruit is native to Central America and some Southeast Asian countries, such as Vietnam and Thailand. It has a quirky, eye-catching appearance and uniquely delicious taste. The flavor is similar to that of pear and kiwi and has a gentle, sweet overtone.
Due to a considerable number of phytonutrients, dragon fruit is also beneficial for your health. It’s a great source of healthy fatty acids, B vitamins, calcium and iron. Furthermore, the amount of vitamin C found in dragon fruit is 10 percent of the recommended daily amount.
Watch the video below to learn more about this fruit, including health benefits and easy recipes. What are your thoughts?