- Don’t Just Sit There! (The Frightening Side Effects Of Sedentary Lifestyle) Infographic
- What You Need To Know About Ovarian Cancer
- The Shocking Downside For Women Who Are Ultra Slim
- How Dangerous Is Salt For Your Health?
- Green Tea Facts And Impressive Health Perks Video
- Having Panic Attacks? Here Are The Best Essential Oils That Can Help Video
- 7 Natural Drinks You Can Make For Better Sleep Infographic
Dragon Fruit: The Little-Known Benefits And Simple Recipes Video
Dragon fruit is native to Central America and some Southeast Asian countries, such as Vietnam and Thailand. It has a quirky, eye-catching appearance and uniquely delicious taste. The flavor is similar to that of pear and kiwi and has a gentle, sweet overtone.
Due to a considerable number of phytonutrients, dragon fruit is also beneficial for your health. It’s a great source of healthy fatty acids, B vitamins, calcium and iron. Furthermore, the amount of vitamin C found in dragon fruit is 10 percent of the recommended daily amount.
Watch the video below to learn more about this fruit, including health benefits and easy recipes. What are your thoughts?