- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Dragon Fruit: The Little-Known Benefits And Simple Recipes Video
Dragon fruit is native to Central America and some Southeast Asian countries, such as Vietnam and Thailand. It has a quirky, eye-catching appearance and uniquely delicious taste. The flavor is similar to that of pear and kiwi and has a gentle, sweet overtone.
Due to a considerable number of phytonutrients, dragon fruit is also beneficial for your health. It’s a great source of healthy fatty acids, B vitamins, calcium and iron. Furthermore, the amount of vitamin C found in dragon fruit is 10 percent of the recommended daily amount.
Watch the video below to learn more about this fruit, including health benefits and easy recipes. What are your thoughts?