- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
- 8 Reasons We Get Bags Under Our Eyes
- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
Dragon Fruit: The Little-Known Benefits And Simple Recipes Video
Dragon fruit is native to Central America and some Southeast Asian countries, such as Vietnam and Thailand. It has a quirky, eye-catching appearance and uniquely delicious taste. The flavor is similar to that of pear and kiwi and has a gentle, sweet overtone.
Due to a considerable number of phytonutrients, dragon fruit is also beneficial for your health. It’s a great source of healthy fatty acids, B vitamins, calcium and iron. Furthermore, the amount of vitamin C found in dragon fruit is 10 percent of the recommended daily amount.
Watch the video below to learn more about this fruit, including health benefits and easy recipes. What are your thoughts?