- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
- Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
Dragon Fruit: The Little-Known Benefits And Simple Recipes Video
Dragon fruit is native to Central America and some Southeast Asian countries, such as Vietnam and Thailand. It has a quirky, eye-catching appearance and uniquely delicious taste. The flavor is similar to that of pear and kiwi and has a gentle, sweet overtone.
Due to a considerable number of phytonutrients, dragon fruit is also beneficial for your health. It’s a great source of healthy fatty acids, B vitamins, calcium and iron. Furthermore, the amount of vitamin C found in dragon fruit is 10 percent of the recommended daily amount.
Watch the video below to learn more about this fruit, including health benefits and easy recipes. What are your thoughts?