- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Easy Nut Milk And Nut Butter Recipes Infographic
Nuts are undoubtedly one of the most popular and convenient foods in the world and can be enjoyed by people leading all kinds of lifestyles. They are not only tasty, but also packed with healthy fats, protein, and fiber.
As much as 30g of raw nuts is enough to get a vitality boost and provide your body with essential vitamins and minerals.
But eating nuts as a healthy snack alternative isn’t the only option. Take a look at the infographic below to learn how to make nut milk and nut butter at home.
Click on image to enlarge