- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Easy Nut Milk And Nut Butter Recipes Infographic
Nuts are undoubtedly one of the most popular and convenient foods in the world and can be enjoyed by people leading all kinds of lifestyles. They are not only tasty, but also packed with healthy fats, protein, and fiber.
As much as 30g of raw nuts is enough to get a vitality boost and provide your body with essential vitamins and minerals.
But eating nuts as a healthy snack alternative isn’t the only option. Take a look at the infographic below to learn how to make nut milk and nut butter at home.
Click on image to enlarge