- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Easy Nut Milk And Nut Butter Recipes Infographic
Nuts are undoubtedly one of the most popular and convenient foods in the world and can be enjoyed by people leading all kinds of lifestyles. They are not only tasty, but also packed with healthy fats, protein, and fiber.
As much as 30g of raw nuts is enough to get a vitality boost and provide your body with essential vitamins and minerals.
But eating nuts as a healthy snack alternative isn’t the only option. Take a look at the infographic below to learn how to make nut milk and nut butter at home.
Click on image to enlarge