- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
Easy Nut Milk And Nut Butter Recipes Infographic
Nuts are undoubtedly one of the most popular and convenient foods in the world and can be enjoyed by people leading all kinds of lifestyles. They are not only tasty, but also packed with healthy fats, protein, and fiber.
As much as 30g of raw nuts is enough to get a vitality boost and provide your body with essential vitamins and minerals.
But eating nuts as a healthy snack alternative isn’t the only option. Take a look at the infographic below to learn how to make nut milk and nut butter at home.
Click on image to enlarge