- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
Minerals: Where They Can Be Found And What They Do
How much do you know about the importance of minerals in your diet?
Just like vitamins, they are vital for your health and almost every single process that occurs in your body.
For example, minerals like calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus are known as the essential builders of our bone and tooth structure. Iron is responsible for carrying oxygen in the blood, and zinc works to repair and renew body tissues.
Take a look at the infographic below to find out more about different minerals and their most common sources.
Click on image to enlarge