- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Minerals: Where They Can Be Found And What They Do
How much do you know about the importance of minerals in your diet?
Just like vitamins, they are vital for your health and almost every single process that occurs in your body.
For example, minerals like calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus are known as the essential builders of our bone and tooth structure. Iron is responsible for carrying oxygen in the blood, and zinc works to repair and renew body tissues.
Take a look at the infographic below to find out more about different minerals and their most common sources.
Click on image to enlarge