- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
Minerals: Where They Can Be Found And What They Do
How much do you know about the importance of minerals in your diet?
Just like vitamins, they are vital for your health and almost every single process that occurs in your body.
For example, minerals like calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus are known as the essential builders of our bone and tooth structure. Iron is responsible for carrying oxygen in the blood, and zinc works to repair and renew body tissues.
Take a look at the infographic below to find out more about different minerals and their most common sources.
Click on image to enlarge