- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Minerals: Where They Can Be Found And What They Do
How much do you know about the importance of minerals in your diet?
Just like vitamins, they are vital for your health and almost every single process that occurs in your body.
For example, minerals like calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus are known as the essential builders of our bone and tooth structure. Iron is responsible for carrying oxygen in the blood, and zinc works to repair and renew body tissues.
Take a look at the infographic below to find out more about different minerals and their most common sources.
Click on image to enlarge