- DIY Nontoxic Bug Spray Recipe To Solve All Your Mosquito Problems Infographic
- 6 Turmeric Face Masks For All Skin Types Infographic
- Healthy Breakfasts Ideas For Summertime Video
- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
Bad breath can ruin anyone’s day. It’s enough to spoil an intimate moment, and it can make casual conversations or more important discussions like a business meeting or job interview go in a bad direction. It is all too easy to get bad breath from what we eat or drink, and some people are unfortunately afflicted with medical conditions that can cause bad breath to occur on a chronic basis.
So, what can be done? In this quick guide, we will provide you with some simple ways you can fix your bad breath and ensure that you have pleasant and inoffensive conversations once again.
1. First things first: be mindful of what you eat
This is probably the single most effective and most obvious choice you can make. As we all know, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and this is certainly true when it comes to preventing awful breath.
Foods like onions, garlic, pizza or spicy foods, and beverages like beer or coffee can temporarily give you bad breath. You certainly don’t have to give these foods and drinks up, but if you do consume them, just brush your teeth afterwards or pop in some gum or a breath mint. If you would prefer to avoid the risk of bad breath altogether, perhaps opt out of those foods in favor of items with a more neutral scent.
2. Curb your tobacco Use
Smoking or chewing tobacco can be a significant contributing factor toward bad breath. It also leads to discoloration of the teeth and increases the risk of developing lung and mouth cancer. It’s best to simply not go down this road, and if you’re already on it, get off.
Continue to Page 2