- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Not-So-Famous Leafy Greens You Should Know About Infographic
Our parents were right: We should eat more greens. If you’re trying to improve your diet and health, they’re the first food you should add to your plate.
Low in calories and packed with fiber and nutrients, greens can improve your heart health and help protect you from diabetes and even cancer.
Sadly, most of us don’t eat enough vegetables on a daily basis. This fact undeniably affects our health in the long run. The infographic below will encourage you to change this situation. These not-so-famous leafy greens might just be your future favorites. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge