- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Eating More To Weigh Less? It’s Perfectly Possible! Video
If you’ve had enough of starving yourself and trying to eat as little as you can in the pursuit of weight loss, we have good news for you. You actually can lose weight while eating more. The secret is to choose foods that are low in calories and large in volume. That way you won’t have to worry about the quantity of food, but rather the quality.
The study introduces the concept of energy density and weight loss management based on the nutrition density of food. Watch this video for more details.
Don’t forget to write what you think in the comment section!