- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Eating More To Weigh Less? It’s Perfectly Possible! Video
If you’ve had enough of starving yourself and trying to eat as little as you can in the pursuit of weight loss, we have good news for you. You actually can lose weight while eating more. The secret is to choose foods that are low in calories and large in volume. That way you won’t have to worry about the quantity of food, but rather the quality.
The study introduces the concept of energy density and weight loss management based on the nutrition density of food. Watch this video for more details.
Don’t forget to write what you think in the comment section!