- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
17 Side Effects Of Stress Infographic
Stress is a normal part of our lives, and we all have experienced it. Most people face stress challenges on a daily basis – being stuck in traffic, struggling to meet deadlines at work, handling childcare, you name it. The reality can be tough, that’s a fact.
Luckily, our bodies are designed to react to high-stress situations. And those reactions are not always bad – short term stress can keep us alert and even help us think more clearly. However, when we stay stressed for longer periods of time, it becomes a serious problem, which has a profound impact on our health. Read on to learn about the common health symptoms related to stress.
Click on image to enlarge