- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
17 Side Effects Of Stress Infographic
Stress is a normal part of our lives, and we all have experienced it. Most people face stress challenges on a daily basis – being stuck in traffic, struggling to meet deadlines at work, handling childcare, you name it. The reality can be tough, that’s a fact.
Luckily, our bodies are designed to react to high-stress situations. And those reactions are not always bad – short term stress can keep us alert and even help us think more clearly. However, when we stay stressed for longer periods of time, it becomes a serious problem, which has a profound impact on our health. Read on to learn about the common health symptoms related to stress.
Click on image to enlarge