- Building Perfect Abs Without Getting Up From Your Sofa? Here Is How! Infographic
- How To Store Your Expensive Fruits And Veggies So You Eat More And Waste Less
- Even Your Tampon Isn’t Safe Anymore
- Make Healthy Hot Cocoa From Scratch Video
- How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally Infographic
- Want To Live To 100? Top Tips To Do Exactly That
- Devious Name Change For High Fructose Corn Syrup
17 Side Effects Of Stress Infographic
Stress is a normal part of our lives, and we all have experienced it. Most people face stress challenges on a daily basis – being stuck in traffic, struggling to meet deadlines at work, handling childcare, you name it. The reality can be tough, that’s a fact.
Luckily, our bodies are designed to react to high-stress situations. And those reactions are not always bad – short term stress can keep us alert and even help us think more clearly. However, when we stay stressed for longer periods of time, it becomes a serious problem, which has a profound impact on our health. Read on to learn about the common health symptoms related to stress.
Click on image to enlarge