- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
17 Side Effects Of Stress Infographic
Stress is a normal part of our lives, and we all have experienced it. Most people face stress challenges on a daily basis – being stuck in traffic, struggling to meet deadlines at work, handling childcare, you name it. The reality can be tough, that’s a fact.
Luckily, our bodies are designed to react to high-stress situations. And those reactions are not always bad – short term stress can keep us alert and even help us think more clearly. However, when we stay stressed for longer periods of time, it becomes a serious problem, which has a profound impact on our health. Read on to learn about the common health symptoms related to stress.
Click on image to enlarge