- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
Why Eco-Friendly Living Is NOT What You Think It Is Infographic
Did you know that your every action has some kind of impact on the environment? We can influence it positively or negatively, but the impact is always there, and we should be aware of this fact.
It isn’t hard to guess that our modern lifestyle has a lot of negative consequences on the environment. We need to change this situation, but how can we do so?
Sadly, there are also many misconceptions and myths surrounding low-impact living, which makes it confusing for beginners. The infographic below explains the most common myths and offers some possible strategies and actions you can take right now.
Click on image to enlarge