- 7 Things You Can Do To Keep Crohn’s Disease Under Control
- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
Why Eco-Friendly Living Is NOT What You Think It Is Infographic
Did you know that your every action has some kind of impact on the environment? We can influence it positively or negatively, but the impact is always there, and we should be aware of this fact.
It isn’t hard to guess that our modern lifestyle has a lot of negative consequences on the environment. We need to change this situation, but how can we do so?
Sadly, there are also many misconceptions and myths surrounding low-impact living, which makes it confusing for beginners. The infographic below explains the most common myths and offers some possible strategies and actions you can take right now.
Click on image to enlarge