- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Why Eco-Friendly Living Is NOT What You Think It Is Infographic
Did you know that your every action has some kind of impact on the environment? We can influence it positively or negatively, but the impact is always there, and we should be aware of this fact.
It isn’t hard to guess that our modern lifestyle has a lot of negative consequences on the environment. We need to change this situation, but how can we do so?
Sadly, there are also many misconceptions and myths surrounding low-impact living, which makes it confusing for beginners. The infographic below explains the most common myths and offers some possible strategies and actions you can take right now.
Click on image to enlarge