- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
Eggs Are More Harmful Than Cigarettes? Video
Shocking information appeared in mass media recently. The headlines told us that eggs were even more harmful for our bodies than cigarettes.
Having been impressed by such a piece of news, Dr. Mercola decides to clarify whether mass media is right, or if it’s just another way of manipulating facts. According to the news, research was done, and it showed that eggs were nearly as harmful and dangerous for our arteries as cigarettes. 1,200 people participated in the tests, all of them were examined, and a terrible secret was discovered.
Dr. Mercola highlights some of the points for you to avoid an incorrect interpretation of the findings. Watch the video and tell us who you believe more.