- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
- 17 Secrets To Getting The Perfect Summer Body Infographic
- Grill With A Thrill: The Best Grilling Spices To Use Infographic
- Everything You Need For Healthy Baking: The Best Flour, Sugar, Fat, Egg And Dairy Substitutions Infographic
- The Best Carrier Oils To Use For Acne-Prone Skin Infographic
- 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Drinking Kombucha Infographic
- Foods To Eat And Avoid For Blackheads-Free Skin Infographic
Emotional Eating Versus Mindful Eating: What Are The Differences?
Have you heard about the practice called mindful eating as opposed to consuming food on emotional impulse? The goal of eating mindfully is to change your whole approach and relationship with the food on your plate.
In contrast to adhering to a certain restricting diet, mindful eating involves changing your nutritional habits without depriving yourself of your favorite foods.
Read the comparison presented in the infographic below to learn and understand the essence of emotional and mindful eating, as well as major differences between these two approaches.
Let us know what you think about it in the comment section!
Click on image to enlarge