- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
Emotional Eating Versus Mindful Eating: What Are The Differences?
Have you heard about the practice called mindful eating as opposed to consuming food on emotional impulse? The goal of eating mindfully is to change your whole approach and relationship with the food on your plate.
In contrast to adhering to a certain restricting diet, mindful eating involves changing your nutritional habits without depriving yourself of your favorite foods.
Read the comparison presented in the infographic below to learn and understand the essence of emotional and mindful eating, as well as major differences between these two approaches.
Let us know what you think about it in the comment section!
Click on image to enlarge