- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
- Natural Single Ingredient Skin Care Products You Need To Have In Your Bathroom Video
- 6 Amazing Ways To Reuse Tea Bags Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Dairy Free Summer Desserts – 5 Easy Sorbet Recipes Video
Emotional Eating Versus Mindful Eating: What Are The Differences?
Have you heard about the practice called mindful eating as opposed to consuming food on emotional impulse? The goal of eating mindfully is to change your whole approach and relationship with the food on your plate.
In contrast to adhering to a certain restricting diet, mindful eating involves changing your nutritional habits without depriving yourself of your favorite foods.
Read the comparison presented in the infographic below to learn and understand the essence of emotional and mindful eating, as well as major differences between these two approaches.
Let us know what you think about it in the comment section!
Click on image to enlarge