- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Emotional Eating Versus Mindful Eating: What Are The Differences?
Have you heard about the practice called mindful eating as opposed to consuming food on emotional impulse? The goal of eating mindfully is to change your whole approach and relationship with the food on your plate.
In contrast to adhering to a certain restricting diet, mindful eating involves changing your nutritional habits without depriving yourself of your favorite foods.
Read the comparison presented in the infographic below to learn and understand the essence of emotional and mindful eating, as well as major differences between these two approaches.
Let us know what you think about it in the comment section!
Click on image to enlarge