- This Neat Chart Will Save Your Food From Getting Spoiled Infographic
- Insanely Simple 3-Step Guide To Boosting Your Metabolism Video
- Colors And Their Influence On Your Mind Infographic
- 10 Ways To Improve Productivity And Feel Good Doing It!
- Excellent Reasons To Eat More Olives Video
- Nut, Seed, And Flower Cooking Oils: Which One To Choose? Infographic
- The Surprising Truth About Common Health Myths Infographic
Emotional Eating Versus Mindful Eating: What Are The Differences?
Have you heard about the practice called mindful eating as opposed to consuming food on emotional impulse? The goal of eating mindfully is to change your whole approach and relationship with the food on your plate.
In contrast to adhering to a certain restricting diet, mindful eating involves changing your nutritional habits without depriving yourself of your favorite foods.
Read the comparison presented in the infographic below to learn and understand the essence of emotional and mindful eating, as well as major differences between these two approaches.
Let us know what you think about it in the comment section!
Click on image to enlarge