- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Emotional Freedom Technique Video
The Emotional Freedom Technique, also known as “tapping,” is an excellent way of overcoming constant bad moods and negative emotions.
It is “a natural remedy” that is supposed to help you fight negative thoughts and emotions and replace them with positive thoughts and feelings. This is an effective practice that is used to achieve feelings of calmness, relaxation, and satisfaction.
Julie Schiffman, a natural living specialist, demonstrates the Emotional Freedom Technique in the video below. She believes that our body speaks to us and we should learn how to hear it. She also shows 10 recommended tapping points and tells us what all the points are responsible for.
While tapping, everyone should try to listen to his or her body and speak with it. That’s why Julie advises what you should say when tapping each of the points. Have you tried this technique before, or do you use something more effective?