- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
- Natural Single Ingredient Skin Care Products You Need To Have In Your Bathroom Video
- 6 Amazing Ways To Reuse Tea Bags Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Dairy Free Summer Desserts – 5 Easy Sorbet Recipes Video
Where Does Your Trash End Up: The Ugly Journey Infographic
Once you throw the things that don’t serve your anymore into the trash, it’s easy to forget about their existence and pretend that they disappears from the face of the Earth. Out of sight, out of mind, right? Not exactly.
The truth is, there is no such thing as “throwing away”, because everything you put into trash ends up somewhere on the planet. And things made of non-organic materials like plastic often remain there for decades and centuries, contaminating the earth, oceans, animals, fish, plants, and eventually us, humans.
Click on image to enlarge