- Colors And Their Influence On Your Mind Infographic
- 10 Ways To Improve Productivity And Feel Good Doing It!
- Excellent Reasons To Eat More Olives Video
- Nut, Seed, And Flower Cooking Oils: Which One To Choose? Infographic
- The Surprising Truth About Common Health Myths Infographic
- Interesting Facts And Numbers About Vegetarian Diets Infographic
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
Where Does Your Trash End Up: The Ugly Journey Infographic
Once you throw the things that don’t serve your anymore into the trash, it’s easy to forget about their existence and pretend that they disappears from the face of the Earth. Out of sight, out of mind, right? Not exactly.
The truth is, there is no such thing as “throwing away”, because everything you put into trash ends up somewhere on the planet. And things made of non-organic materials like plastic often remain there for decades and centuries, contaminating the earth, oceans, animals, fish, plants, and eventually us, humans.
Click on image to enlarge