- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
Where Does Your Trash End Up: The Ugly Journey Infographic
Once you throw the things that don’t serve your anymore into the trash, it’s easy to forget about their existence and pretend that they disappears from the face of the Earth. Out of sight, out of mind, right? Not exactly.
The truth is, there is no such thing as “throwing away”, because everything you put into trash ends up somewhere on the planet. And things made of non-organic materials like plastic often remain there for decades and centuries, contaminating the earth, oceans, animals, fish, plants, and eventually us, humans.
Click on image to enlarge