- 10 Recipes for Natural Face Masks for Dry Skin
- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
Where Does Your Trash End Up: The Ugly Journey Infographic
Once you throw the things that don’t serve your anymore into the trash, it’s easy to forget about their existence and pretend that they disappears from the face of the Earth. Out of sight, out of mind, right? Not exactly.
The truth is, there is no such thing as “throwing away”, because everything you put into trash ends up somewhere on the planet. And things made of non-organic materials like plastic often remain there for decades and centuries, contaminating the earth, oceans, animals, fish, plants, and eventually us, humans.
Click on image to enlarge