- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
- 15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
Do You Have Enough Potassium In Your Diet? Infographic
Potassium is an important element that plays a role in the functioning of your body and its organs. A healthy amount of potassium can be beneficial for relieving high blood pressure, stroke and various heart disorders, as well as mental issues.
Potassium is also important for the healthy functioning of your metabolism, nervous system, electrolytic functions, and muscle structure.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn about the best foods that can help you add more of this powerful and health-improving nutrient to your everyday diet!
Click on image to enlarge.