- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Do You Have Enough Potassium In Your Diet? Infographic
Potassium is an important element that plays a role in the functioning of your body and its organs. A healthy amount of potassium can be beneficial for relieving high blood pressure, stroke and various heart disorders, as well as mental issues.
Potassium is also important for the healthy functioning of your metabolism, nervous system, electrolytic functions, and muscle structure.
Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn about the best foods that can help you add more of this powerful and health-improving nutrient to your everyday diet!
Click on image to enlarge.