- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Everything You Need To Know About Natural Easter Egg Dyeing Infographic
There is hardly anyone who hasn’t heard about the tradition of dying Easter eggs. From the ancient times to the modern day, it’s been around for centuries.
In earlier days Easter eggs were mostly painted red, but now we can see a wide variety of colors and decorations. The store-bought kits are probably the most popular option for giving the eggs a celebratory appearance. However, they certainly aren’t the only one, because natural dyeing techniques are having a come back.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn everything you need to know about natural Easter egg coloring.
Click on image to enlarge