- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
Excessive Sodium: How Much Is Too Much? Infographic
Modern diet of the majority of people contains high amounts of sodium. It accumulates inside the body and causes trouble for the functioning of your kidneys. Additionally, salt makes your cells hold on to water and can increase the amount of blood in the bloodstream.
As a result, this increased bloodstream volume can cause cardiovascular problems, including stroke, heart attack and high blood pressure. Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about the dangers of consuming too much salt. What do you think about it?
Click on image to enlarge