- Pumpkin Breakfast: Easy Healthy Vegan Cookie Recipe Video
- Travel Yoga For Keeping Your Body And Mind In Balance On The Road Video
- 15 Amazing Herbs to Support This One Vital Organ
- How To Make A Pumpkin Pie – Easy, Healthy, And Vegan Video
- Spicy Foods: 10 Good And 10 Bad Things Spices Can Do For You
- Natural Pest Control Using Essential Oils Infographic
- The Many Surprising Health Benefits of Basil Tea
Excessive Sodium: How Much Is Too Much? Infographic
Modern diet of the majority of people contains high amounts of sodium. It accumulates inside the body and causes trouble for the functioning of your kidneys. Additionally, salt makes your cells hold on to water and can increase the amount of blood in the bloodstream.
As a result, this increased bloodstream volume can cause cardiovascular problems, including stroke, heart attack and high blood pressure. Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about the dangers of consuming too much salt. What do you think about it?
Click on image to enlarge