- 15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
Excessive Sodium: How Much Is Too Much? Infographic
Modern diet of the majority of people contains high amounts of sodium. It accumulates inside the body and causes trouble for the functioning of your kidneys. Additionally, salt makes your cells hold on to water and can increase the amount of blood in the bloodstream.
As a result, this increased bloodstream volume can cause cardiovascular problems, including stroke, heart attack and high blood pressure. Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about the dangers of consuming too much salt. What do you think about it?
Click on image to enlarge