- DIY Nontoxic Bug Spray Recipe To Solve All Your Mosquito Problems Infographic
- 6 Turmeric Face Masks For All Skin Types Infographic
- Healthy Breakfasts Ideas For Summertime Video
- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
Excessive Sodium: How Much Is Too Much? Infographic
Modern diet of the majority of people contains high amounts of sodium. It accumulates inside the body and causes trouble for the functioning of your kidneys. Additionally, salt makes your cells hold on to water and can increase the amount of blood in the bloodstream.
As a result, this increased bloodstream volume can cause cardiovascular problems, including stroke, heart attack and high blood pressure. Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about the dangers of consuming too much salt. What do you think about it?
Click on image to enlarge