- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Excessive Sodium: How Much Is Too Much? Infographic
Modern diet of the majority of people contains high amounts of sodium. It accumulates inside the body and causes trouble for the functioning of your kidneys. Additionally, salt makes your cells hold on to water and can increase the amount of blood in the bloodstream.
As a result, this increased bloodstream volume can cause cardiovascular problems, including stroke, heart attack and high blood pressure. Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about the dangers of consuming too much salt. What do you think about it?
Click on image to enlarge