- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
High Blood Pressure: Natural Diet And Remedies Infographic
Did you know that symptoms like irregular heartbeat, nose bleeds, headaches and chest pain can be signs of increasing blood pressure and shouldn’t be ignored?
High blood pressure can be caused by various habits, including smoking and lack of physical activity, or a diet high in salt, caffeine and alcohol.
Likewise, changes in your diet and lifestyle can improve this condition. Read the infographic below to learn about the optimal high blood pressure diet and natural remedies.
Don’t forget to leave a comment on this topic!
Click on image to enlarge