- 7 Things You Can Do To Keep Crohn’s Disease Under Control
- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
Flax Vs Chia: Which Superseed To Choose? Infographic
You probably know that both chia seeds and flax seeds possess extraordinary nutritional value that shouldn’t be overlooked by anyone who cares about their health.
Flax seeds became popular on the mass market a couple years ago and now can be found in various cereals, breads, and flours. Chia, on the other hand, is comparatively new to the mainstream scene. It was known as an important food medicine in Mayan and Aztec societies, and now it seems to making its way to our tables as well.
So which one of these two superseeds is better for you? Find out!
Click on image to enlarge