- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
Flax Vs Chia: Which Superseed To Choose? Infographic
You probably know that both chia seeds and flax seeds possess extraordinary nutritional value that shouldn’t be overlooked by anyone who cares about their health.
Flax seeds became popular on the mass market a couple years ago and now can be found in various cereals, breads, and flours. Chia, on the other hand, is comparatively new to the mainstream scene. It was known as an important food medicine in Mayan and Aztec societies, and now it seems to making its way to our tables as well.
So which one of these two superseeds is better for you? Find out!
Click on image to enlarge