- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Flax Vs Chia: Which Superseed To Choose? Infographic
You probably know that both chia seeds and flax seeds possess extraordinary nutritional value that shouldn’t be overlooked by anyone who cares about their health.
Flax seeds became popular on the mass market a couple years ago and now can be found in various cereals, breads, and flours. Chia, on the other hand, is comparatively new to the mainstream scene. It was known as an important food medicine in Mayan and Aztec societies, and now it seems to making its way to our tables as well.
So which one of these two superseeds is better for you? Find out!
Click on image to enlarge