- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Get In Your Daily Requirement of Veggies Without Living on Salads
Very Veggie Smoothie
- ½ Medium cucumber
- 1 Cup coconut water or plain water
- ½ Medium lemon, peeled and deseeded
- ¼ Cup fresh parsley
- ½ Medium avocado, peeled
- 2 Cups raw spinach
- 6 or 8 Ice cubes
Put everything in your blender and mix well, until everything is smooth. Drink immediately.
SEE ALSO: How Healthy is Your Smoothie?
Going Green Smoothie
- 1.5 Cups coconut water or plain water
- 2 Cups chopped spinach
- 1 Cup chopped kale
- 1 Medium Avocado, peeled
- 2 Medium carrots
Put everything in your blender or juicer and mix until everything is smooth. Serve over ice if you like but drink this right away after mixing.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.