- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How to Get a Super Strong Immune System Naturally
In today’s world, it seems as if we do everything possible to avoid disease, except improve our immune system. We dump ice water on ourselves, walk, run, and eat for charities, but the most powerful weapon for fighting disease is within our own hands.
The best way to fight any disease, whether it be the common cold or cancer, is our very own immune system. We can strengthen our immune system through simple lifestyle changes and eating habits. If you want to be the healthiest you can possibly be, then read on for the top ways you can ‘super-size’ your immune system and beat the odds of developing just about any disease.
1. First, Eliminate the Bad Stuff
Before you can heal and support your immune system, you need to stop indulging in the foods and habits that are destroying and suppressing your immune system. The following are the worst offenders when it comes to damaging your immune system:
- Sugar, in all its forms
- Factory farmed meats
- Heavy metals, such as seafood, pollution, and metal dental fillings
- Processed foods
- Corn and soy
- Chemical additives
- Hydrogenated fats
- Ongoing stress
- Over the counter and unnecessary medications
- Erratic sleep patterns or lack of sleep
- Inactivity. Read more about ways you are ruining your immune system.