- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
Ginger: The Super Root?!
For thousands of years, ginger has been used in traditional folk medicine in cultures around the world. With the advent of modern medicine in the early 20th century, its application in medicine fell out of use in the Western world. As a result, many people today simply think of ginger as flavoring.
But with the increasing popularity of alternative medicine in recent years, more people have been turning back to nature and rediscovering the wisdom and healing solutions previous generations took for granted. Health-conscious individuals have been thrilled to experience the incredible ability of ginger to improve numerous conditions and preserve optimal health. This article will break down how this humble root can help you take your health to the next level.
Ginger is a plant which originated in China, but quickly spread across the world through trade. The part of the ginger plant that is used most often is the root. Ginger has a very intense, spicy taste and is often used in Asian cuisines, and has become a popular ingredient around the world.
Ginger’s health benefits, both in food and medicinal applications, are manifold.
Ginger can help shorten colds and clear congestion
A cure for the common cold? Ginger might just be the answer. Try some citrus ginger tea and don’t be surprised if your recovery time drops dramatically. Here are the instructions:
- 1 pot of water
- 1 orange or lemon
- 3 oz of raw ginger (adjust to taste, but remember, a little ginger goes a long way)
Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil. Slice up the ginger root, and peel the citrus fruit. Drop the sliced ginger and citrus peel in the water. (If you used an orange, you can eat the orange for extra vitamin C.) Let boil for 5 minutes, then serve.
The mere scent of this concoction will be enough to clear out most people’s congestion right away. Be careful, the taste is VERY strong. Sip slowly and carefully.
Continue to Page 2