- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
“This Girl Can” Inspirational Video
According to some research, more than 75% of women are not satisfied with their bodies and would like to change their situation by being more active. They want to run in the morning or go to the gym, but most of them abandon the idea of taking up physical activities because of the fear of being mocked.
The campaign ‘This Girl Can,’ created by the U.K. government agency SportEngland, decided to show real women during their training and convince other ones that reality doesn’t look ugly.
Are you ready to become more active? Enjoy the video below and share your opinion in the comments.