- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
“This Girl Can” Inspirational Video
According to some research, more than 75% of women are not satisfied with their bodies and would like to change their situation by being more active. They want to run in the morning or go to the gym, but most of them abandon the idea of taking up physical activities because of the fear of being mocked.
The campaign ‘This Girl Can,’ created by the U.K. government agency SportEngland, decided to show real women during their training and convince other ones that reality doesn’t look ugly.
Are you ready to become more active? Enjoy the video below and share your opinion in the comments.