- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
“This Girl Can” Inspirational Video
According to some research, more than 75% of women are not satisfied with their bodies and would like to change their situation by being more active. They want to run in the morning or go to the gym, but most of them abandon the idea of taking up physical activities because of the fear of being mocked.
The campaign ‘This Girl Can,’ created by the U.K. government agency SportEngland, decided to show real women during their training and convince other ones that reality doesn’t look ugly.
Are you ready to become more active? Enjoy the video below and share your opinion in the comments.