- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
Are McDonald’s French Fries Good or Bad? Video
You wouldn’t think that batch of french fries you picked up from McDonald’s was very complicated, would you? Just potatoes, oil, and a little salt are all you really need to make great french fries, isn’t it?
Unfortunately, according to some sources, the process of making McDonald’s french fries requires 17 ingredients. Most people can’t believe this fact and want to know the truth.
That’s why while McDonald’s supporters and their opponents are fighting for the fair status of the restaurant and its food, the fast food chain’s PR campaign is trying to prove that McDonald’s works with only real products and answers all the questions common people have.
Watch the video and decide for yourself.