- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
Are McDonald’s French Fries Good or Bad? Video
You wouldn’t think that batch of french fries you picked up from McDonald’s was very complicated, would you? Just potatoes, oil, and a little salt are all you really need to make great french fries, isn’t it?
Unfortunately, according to some sources, the process of making McDonald’s french fries requires 17 ingredients. Most people can’t believe this fact and want to know the truth.
That’s why while McDonald’s supporters and their opponents are fighting for the fair status of the restaurant and its food, the fast food chain’s PR campaign is trying to prove that McDonald’s works with only real products and answers all the questions common people have.
Watch the video and decide for yourself.