- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Are McDonald’s French Fries Good or Bad? Video
You wouldn’t think that batch of french fries you picked up from McDonald’s was very complicated, would you? Just potatoes, oil, and a little salt are all you really need to make great french fries, isn’t it?
Unfortunately, according to some sources, the process of making McDonald’s french fries requires 17 ingredients. Most people can’t believe this fact and want to know the truth.
That’s why while McDonald’s supporters and their opponents are fighting for the fair status of the restaurant and its food, the fast food chain’s PR campaign is trying to prove that McDonald’s works with only real products and answers all the questions common people have.
Watch the video and decide for yourself.