- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Why You Should Give Egg Face Masks A Try
Brightening face mask
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of orange juice
- 1 teaspoon of organic turmeric powder
This mask is truly a nutrient powerhouse with protein and lipids from the egg, vitamin C from the orange juice and a ton of anti-inflammatories from the turmeric powder. First, whisk the egg white until fluffy. Then, add the orange juice and turmeric powder and whisk again until everything is mixed together (the mask will be bright orange but don’t worry, it’s just the turmeric!). Apply a thin layer over the entire face and leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Lastly, rinse off with warm water and apply a light moisturizer to lock in all those nutrients. After a few weeks of regular use this mask will give you lighter and brighter skin!
Face mask for wrinkles and fine lines
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of castor oil
- 1 teaspoon of fresh aloe vera gel
This recipe sounds pretty fresh, right? Well, it’s perfect for reducing the appearance of fine lines on the face, especially those pesky crow’s feet around the eyes. First, put all the ingredients together in a bowl and whisk until well mixed in, using a handheld blender if you have one. Apply to the skin and leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Then, wash off with warm water and gently pat dry with a soft towel. The collagen in the eggs combined with the nourishing properties of the castor oil and the vitamin E from the aloe vera make for a truly potent anti-aging remedy.
Continue to Page 3