- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
What would you do if you knew there was an antioxidant available that could help with neurological problems, help you avoid many types of cancer, prevent heart disease, and slow down the aging process? Well, the good news is that it does exist, it is just not well known by the general public. Glutathione is recognized by physicians for its benefits and is even referred to as “the mother of all antioxidants.”
Glutathione is something that our body already produces. The bad news is that all of the elements of our everyday life – pollution, stress, bad diets, radiation, a toxic environment, and stress – are all responsible for its diminishment from our bodies.
This molecule is a marriage of glycine, cysteine, and glutamine – three major components of protein. This is able to protect our body from toxins and free radicals in our body by flushing them out of our system through its sulfur chemical groups. Here are the 8 health benefits of glutathione.
1. Powerful antioxidant
As an antioxidant, glutathione goes through our body looking for anything that is not good for us including heavy metals, toxins, and free radicals. It is responsible for attracting these substances and rids the body of them. This is one of the most important benefits that glutathione has to offer.
2. Reduces signs of aging
There is no way to escape getting older but you don’t have to feel it or look it. Glutathione helps to deal with the effects of aging by dealing with oxidative damage and free radicals that impair the cells. When the cells are damaged, you begin to show your age by becoming tired and your skin starts to look haggard.
Continue to Page 2