- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
3. Keeps your liver healthy
The highest levels of glutathione can be found in the liver. Higher levels of glutathione make it possible for the liver to not have to work so hard and it also gives it a chance to restore itself. As a result, the liver enjoys a reduced level of inflammation cutting the chances of ending up with an impaired liver or cirrhosis.
4. Builds your immunity
Glutathione can be found in every cell in your body. When our levels are down our immune system is compromised and not working at its optimum level. Increasing your levels of glutathione will help you fight any diseases or illnesses as you get them. It is to your benefit to have glutathione stored up and available when you need it.
5. Eliminates heavy metals
Our bodies come in contact with heavy metals on a regular basis through the foods we eat, the water we drink, antiperspirants, and certain dental fillings. It is an inescapable fact, but with the right amount of glutathione we are able to flush these toxins from our body.
6. Effective anti-inflammatory
Chronic pain has become a major epidemic in our country. Both types of arthritis, psoriasis, and asthma are just a few of the conditions that leave patients with chronic pain. Higher levels of glutathione help to alleviate the inflammation that comes with chronic pain.
Continue to Page 3