- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Gluten-Free Diet Tips Video
Recent research has shown that one-third of all Americans are trying to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet.
Gluten is a protein compound that can be found in different types of grains such as wheat, rye, spelt, and others.
It has been shown that consuming gluten may cause celiac disease, moreover, and about 80% of people who have celiac disease don’t even know that they have it. Gluten has also been linked to brain disorders and even gluten addiction.
In the video below Dr. Osborne discusses the dangers of gluten and gives some tips and advice on how to keep a gluten-free diet.
What do you think about gluten?