- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Gluten-Free Diet Tips Video
Recent research has shown that one-third of all Americans are trying to reduce the amount of gluten in their diet.
Gluten is a protein compound that can be found in different types of grains such as wheat, rye, spelt, and others.
It has been shown that consuming gluten may cause celiac disease, moreover, and about 80% of people who have celiac disease don’t even know that they have it. Gluten has also been linked to brain disorders and even gluten addiction.
In the video below Dr. Osborne discusses the dangers of gluten and gives some tips and advice on how to keep a gluten-free diet.
What do you think about gluten?