- Building Perfect Abs Without Getting Up From Your Sofa? Here Is How! Infographic
- How To Store Your Expensive Fruits And Veggies So You Eat More And Waste Less
- Even Your Tampon Isn’t Safe Anymore
- Make Healthy Hot Cocoa From Scratch Video
- How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally Infographic
- Want To Live To 100? Top Tips To Do Exactly That
- Devious Name Change For High Fructose Corn Syrup
Simple Warm Up For Winter Sports Video
About 70% of injures during physical activities occur because of unprepared muscles.
Warm up is essential especially in winter, as it prevents sore throat, runny nose, and injures, and makes the performance of any exercise physically easier. Watch the video lesson that includes simple exercises to warm up in order to decrease the risk of accidents.
The exercises presented in the video below are so universal that they can be applied to any sports you’d like to try. Moreover, they don’t require and special equipment or location, and can be done even on the peak of a mountain.