- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
Simple Warm Up For Winter Sports Video
About 70% of injures during physical activities occur because of unprepared muscles.
Warm up is essential especially in winter, as it prevents sore throat, runny nose, and injures, and makes the performance of any exercise physically easier. Watch the video lesson that includes simple exercises to warm up in order to decrease the risk of accidents.
The exercises presented in the video below are so universal that they can be applied to any sports you’d like to try. Moreover, they don’t require and special equipment or location, and can be done even on the peak of a mountain.