- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Simple Warm Up For Winter Sports Video
About 70% of injures during physical activities occur because of unprepared muscles.
Warm up is essential especially in winter, as it prevents sore throat, runny nose, and injures, and makes the performance of any exercise physically easier. Watch the video lesson that includes simple exercises to warm up in order to decrease the risk of accidents.
The exercises presented in the video below are so universal that they can be applied to any sports you’d like to try. Moreover, they don’t require and special equipment or location, and can be done even on the peak of a mountain.