- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Grow Local: All About Home Gardening In The U.S. Infographic
Buying local is great, but growing local is even better.
Did you know that there’s been a revival of home gardening in the United States? Recent concerns about health issues and the quality of food on the market, as well as the good old desire to save some money, have been the main reasons for this unexpected gardening renaissance.
Whether you’re thinking about joining this movement or only curious about it, the infographic below will explain the main points and statistics of home gardening in the U.S.
What do you think?