- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Heal Stomach Ulcers Naturally
Numerous research studies suggest that flavonoids may be an effective treatment for peptic ulcers. Flavonoids are naturally occurring compounds in many fruits and vegetables. Try eating more red grapes, green tea, soybeans (non-GMO), kale, berries, legumes, broccoli, and spinach. Avoid citrus fruits as these are high in acid, which can further irritate peptic ulcers.
Other research has shown that deglycyrrhizinated licorice can help heal stomach ulcers more quickly. Don’t let that first word throw you for a loop, it simply means natural, without the sweet part included. Ask your doctor if deglycyrrhizinated licorice might help your ulcer.
Ulcers can heal themselves naturally, if we let them. If you are taking any prescription medications, talk to your doctor before consuming any herbal product to avoid drug interactions.