- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Heal Stomach Ulcers Naturally
There is an interesting study that dates back to 1949 that showed that of the 62 patients in this study that had ulcers, the average time for ulcers to heal was 37 days. Patients that were given “standard therapy” (antacids) healed their ulcers in 42 days. There were a few patients who healed within 10.4 days, but one group of patients was given cabbage juice. Their ulcers healed within 7.3 days.
This study, which was entitled “Rapid Healing of Peptic Ulcers in Patients Receiving Fresh Cabbage Juice,” was outright ignored by medical experts. However, this same study was repeated in 1952 and again in 1956, with the exact same results: the rapid healing of ulcers using cabbage juice.
SEE ALSO: Cabbage, a Natural Medicine for Cancer and Diabetes
Cabbage juice contains a substance called S-methyl methionine, sometimes called vitamin U. The original study used one quart of fresh, raw cabbage juice that was to be consumed throughout the day. Subjects had ulcers healed in 7.3 days but if you try this method, you should most likely consume cabbage juice for between 10 to 14 days to be certain that the ulcer does not reappear. Read also about potatoes juice for stomach problems.
Isn’t it interesting how this information has been available for more than 6 decades and it is still being completely ignored?
Continue to Page 4