- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Heal Your Gut Once And For All With These Amazing Foods
Do you have ongoing health issues that you, or your doctor, can’t figure out? Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Dry skin or other skin problems
- Brittle, dry hair that breaks easily
- Frequent indigestion
- Excessive gas
Most people don’t realize how important the health of their digestive system is to the entire body.
Fermented foods can restore the natural balance to your gut flora, keep your digestive system working properly, maintain proper levels of “good” bacteria in the body, and keep your immune system working at its optimum.
If you aren’t sure what fermented foods actually are, think of “pickled” foods and you’ll know what we are talking about. These kinds of foods are overflowing with those healthy probiotics you hear so much about.
Most people immediately think of yogurt, but if you are a vegan or if you want to cut back on dairy, what other choices do you have besides supplements?
Fermented foods to the rescue!
If you want to know the best fermented foods for taking your digestive system to a whole new level, keep reading!
This traditional dish from Japan is a type of fermented soybean, and it is perhaps best known for its very strong smell and flavor. Natto has tons of probiotic compounds and can improve the balance of good vs. bad bacteria in the digestive tract. This will improve immunity, skin health, and even your mood!
Although natto is often served with rice, you could also use quinoa. Natto is high in fiber and full of iron, protein, calcium, as well as B vitamins. Look for organic natto — otherwise you will end up with GMO soybeans.
Continue to Page 2