- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Heal Your Gut Once And For All With These Amazing Foods
Unless you grew up with it, you might be thinking “yuck!” but if you haven’t eaten sauerkraut since you were a kid, try it again. Most adults love it and tastes change as we grow up. Sauerkraut is fermented cabbage with salt, and it is a terrific way to fill up on probiotics without adding tons of calories. To get the most out of your sauerkraut, buy it raw and unpasteurized. You can also check some recipes online because it’s pretty darn easy to make. Some people enjoy sauerkraut hot, and others like it cold, so give a try in different recipes before you write this one off.
3. Beet Kvass
You might not have heard of this one, but in Eastern European countries, it’s quite common. This is made by fermenting beets in some water, salt, and a bit of whey. Beets are well-known for their ability to cleanse the liver and filter the blood. Fermenting beets only makes them extra good for you as the probiotics will improve your digestive health, and therefore, your immunity. Beets are also great for your kidney health. You can try using it as a salad dressing or adding some to soup, but most people find this drink absolutely addicting.
Continue to Page 3