- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
Healthy Broth From Dr. Mercola Video
Broth is considered to be one of the healthiest and cheapest foods you can cook.
Despite its simplicity and low price, chicken soup is extremely beneficial to health. It’s recommended to be eaten when you have a cold or flu because it helps fight infection. It is also healthy for our bones, because broth helps them grow and repair. A good remedy for a leaky gut, it is also recommended for inflammation or joint pain and is famous for producing healthy skin, nails, and hair.
Moreover, broth is really easy to cook, though there are some important things to remember. Dr. Mercola draws your attention to some of them in the video below.
Have you cooked broth this way before? Leave a comment!