- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Healthy Broth From Dr. Mercola Video
Broth is considered to be one of the healthiest and cheapest foods you can cook.
Despite its simplicity and low price, chicken soup is extremely beneficial to health. It’s recommended to be eaten when you have a cold or flu because it helps fight infection. It is also healthy for our bones, because broth helps them grow and repair. A good remedy for a leaky gut, it is also recommended for inflammation or joint pain and is famous for producing healthy skin, nails, and hair.
Moreover, broth is really easy to cook, though there are some important things to remember. Dr. Mercola draws your attention to some of them in the video below.
Have you cooked broth this way before? Leave a comment!