- 10 Recipes for Natural Face Masks for Dry Skin
- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
Healthy Granola Recipe And 5 Ways To Serve It Video
Granola is definitely one of the most popular snacks and morning meals. However, it’s also one of the most deceptive healthy foods you can think about.
Often considered to be harmless and marketed as healthy, granola isn’t always what it seems to be. Among the packaged variety you can find on the market, there are some really unhealthy options, thanks to high levels of sugar, fats and chemical additives.
However, it’s also true that, in its purest form, granola can certainly be good for you. The best way to make sure that it is so? Make it yourself with these step-by-step instructions!