- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Here’s Why Night Shower Might Be Your Key To Better Sleep Infographic
Morning shower or night shower? The refreshing shower in the morning might be more popular in the Western world, but don’t be too fast to dismiss its evening counterpart.
Sure, taking shower first thing in the morning can help you wake up and energize. However, if you have problems with sleep, warm and relaxing night shower might be exactly what you need after a long day.
Have a look at the infographic to learn more! Also, don’t forget to leave a comment in the section below!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.