- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
- 17 Secrets To Getting The Perfect Summer Body Infographic
- Grill With A Thrill: The Best Grilling Spices To Use Infographic
- Everything You Need For Healthy Baking: The Best Flour, Sugar, Fat, Egg And Dairy Substitutions Infographic
- The Best Carrier Oils To Use For Acne-Prone Skin Infographic
- 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Drinking Kombucha Infographic
- Foods To Eat And Avoid For Blackheads-Free Skin Infographic
Holy Basil For Anxiety Relief And Other Health Benefits Video
Holy basil is a herb which is widely known in Ayurvedic holistic medicine. It’s other name, tulsi, is translated from Sanskrit as “beyond compare”. So what is it really that makes holy basil so exceptional?
You can see by the name that this herb is highly regarded in India as a spiritual remedy. In fact, it’s one of the sacred plants which have enormous significance in the Indian culture.
Classified as an adaptogen, holy basil can be used for many health purposes. They include adrenal system, mental health and more.