- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Holy Basil For Anxiety Relief And Other Health Benefits Video
Holy basil is a herb which is widely known in Ayurvedic holistic medicine. It’s other name, tulsi, is translated from Sanskrit as “beyond compare”. So what is it really that makes holy basil so exceptional?
You can see by the name that this herb is highly regarded in India as a spiritual remedy. In fact, it’s one of the sacred plants which have enormous significance in the Indian culture.
Classified as an adaptogen, holy basil can be used for many health purposes. They include adrenal system, mental health and more.