- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Choose The Right Tea For Every Health Problem
7. Feeling Blue?
Everyone gets the blues now and then, so when you feel down, try sipping on a cup of bergamot tea. This citrus fruit is the main ingredient in Earl Grey tea. There are numerous herbal blends that include bergamot for just this purpose. Bergamot is best used in combination with other teas, rather than as a stand-alone tea.
8. Got Cramps?
When you get stomach cramps or abdominal cramps because it’s that time of the month, go for chamomile tea. Chamomile will relax those muscles and calm your nerves.
9. Got Indigestion?
Reach for fennel and honey. Fennel has a mild licorice flavor that works really well when mixed with honey to naturally stop indigestion and mild heartburn. Simply crush some fennel seeds and pour boiling water over them. Strain after about 5 to 8 minutes, the mix in some honey for some fast indigestion relief.
Continue to Page 4