- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
How To Infuse Your Own Water
Water is not only good for us, it is necessary for our survival. That being said, many people have trouble getting down their 8-10 glasses each day. Your body needs to keep itself hydrated so that blood flows smoothly and your kidneys can flush themselves properly.
For the most part, water is pretty bland. When it is ice cold and filtered, it can be a refreshing beverage. But after a while it gets a little boring. There are things you can do to pep up your water. They sell water that is flavored but usually you will end up with lots of extra sugar that will add on too many calories and cancel out the benefits of drinking water.
You can infuse your own water and create flavors that you prefer and that are good for you as well. It doesn’t take a lot to create your own infused water. All you need is your own container that is big enough to hold a day’s worth of water plus the extra flavorings you decide to add. Have fun with it and purchase a pretty clear glass container that will show off the different fruits, vegetables, and herbs you use to infuse your water.
The Benefits of Creating Your Own Infused Water
Besides putting together your favorite flavors and making your own delicious infused water, there are benefits to having this refreshment handy at all times.
- You can actually lose weight by having infused water close by. The water will keep you full so you won’t eat as much.
- Many people don’t realize that the best way to release a bloated feeling is to drink more fluids. You will reach a point where you will begin releasing the excess build up.
- It helps to remove any toxins in your body, especially if you ate a few things you shouldn’t have.
- It will keep your muscles refreshed instead of worn out and tired as you work out.
- Provides you with more of a pickup than a sugar-laden caffeinated coffee drink.
- Keeps your morale high and you will find yourself in a great mood.
Continue to Page 2